Links Menu

BC2 Server Crashes

No server currently available

BC2 Server Crashes

PostAuthor: yam44 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Hi,

The BC2 server has been crashing a lot recently. Maybe every second night. Not sure if there is anything that can be done, emails sent or whatever.

It is getting harder to populate and the crashes mean the end of the night and no doubt affect future nights as well.

Generally before it crashes it gets very laggy. That is pretty much a sign that it is going down sooner or later.

Swapped some bullets with noob tonight before it crashed which was fun. Drop by anytime :cheer:

yam44

yam44

Re: BC2 Server Crashes

PostAuthor: NoobHunter [NL] » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:50 pm

yeah i enjoyed the BC2 rounds today too!

I notice that my new 27" screen gives and edge (or I caught up with the rest ;)

too bad the server crashed, it was doing really well starting early in the afternoon
NoobHunter [NL]
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Injinius » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Hopefully the server issue gets fixed. It doesn't just simply seem to only affect the GC server, but all servers. Unfortunately it's just that the GC one seems to be the only one that just completely drops out of the server list and being the only ever "normal" server it really is a pain. Non of the hardcore servers seem to be affected as much (they just get really laggy and back to normal) and even if they were to drop out, they just simply populate much more rapidly than any other servers because of the 'ERMAHGAWD LOOK AT MAH 1337xFAZE SNIPIN SKILLZ GUYZ" type of players being so drawn to it.

I plan on playing this games until its inevitable death and to play on a "normal-core" server until that time comes.

Injinius
Clan Member

PostAuthor: Gumby » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:42 pm

Now that my internet seems to be stable, I will try to get on bc2 and see how its going,,,,maybe a full server install might help if it keeps going to shit, this server has been left out on its own for a while,,,,,,,See if we cant get it to where it should be ;)

Gumby
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: NoobHunter [NL] » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:11 am

Gumby wrote:Now that my internet seems to be stable, I will try to get on bc2 and see how its going,,,,maybe a full server install might help if it keeps going to shit, this server has been left out on its own for a while,,,,,,,See if we cant get it to where it should be ;)

sounds good!
NoobHunter [NL]
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Suzuki007 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:51 am

Gumby wrote:Now that my internet seems to be stable, I will try to get on bc2 and see how its going,,,,maybe a full server install might help if it keeps going to shit, this server has been left out on its own for a while,,,,,,,See if we cant get it to where it should be ;)

:)

Suzuki007
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Gumby » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:19 pm

Ive completed a full game server and procon server re-install,,, im sure there will be shit missing everywhere as I haven't done this for ages :D

be handy if we could jump on tomorrow night to give it a test run,,,you will have to search and add to favs.

Gumby
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Suzuki007 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:35 am

Gumby wrote:Ive completed a full game server and procon server re-install,,, im sure there will be shit missing everywhere as I haven't done this for ages :D

be handy if we could jump on tomorrow night to give it a test run,,,you will have to search and add to favs.

Good stuff mate :)

Suzuki007
Honorary Clan Member

Return to Battlefield Bad Company 2