Links Menu

BF Hardline

Re: BF Hardline

PostAuthor: Suzuki007 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:44 am

HURT-U-I-WILL wrote:
Ninja wrote:
NoobHunter [NL] wrote:anyone going to try the Hardline Beta?

Think anyone that buys it will be trying the beta indefinitely. :lmao:

:lolz:

You have all been heavily involved in the alpha testing for Hardline.....it was code named BF4....

The beta for Hardline should be good...hopefully they would have picked up on the feedback re net code in the alpha testing and address that as a priority....

Oops hang on...news first hand the net code issues identified in alpha (aka BF4) is still a problem in the beta....but trust us it will be fixed by the time we release the 6th DLC for Hardline....so pre-order this fantastic ball tearing package of awesomeness now.....

Blah blah blah....

My response..... :liar:

The funny thing is BF4 Beta ran beautiful for me at that time is was smooth with no in game issues to speak of the only problem was trying to log into a server,

Game play was great...then when the full release come out proper it was shithouse from then on DLC after DLC,

In all honesty I may try the beta version in the hope that Dice not being on board this time it may have some decent code,

One can only live in hope because it's been so long since I played BF4 or 3 I am missing it a bit.

Suzuki007
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: RG5023 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:26 pm

Hi Guys,

I still am very dubious about giving EA any more $, due to my crap BF4 experience (even taking into account, my even crappier play-style and performance).

However, everyone is saying yes or no, to the Battlefield Hardline Beta, just member that the BF4 Beta was by way and far better than the full release of the game.

Here is a vid, made from a YouTuber that I have been subscribed to for yonks.

He does most games including DayZ SA.

I very much suspect that he doesn't get any 'kickback' from EA just to say how great (or bad) BF-Hardline is.
For what it's worth, here's his take on the game...

Watch on youtube.com

I share it with you guys, so hopefully it will enhance your prospective of the game with out any financial enthused 'hype'.

Cheers.

My suggestion would be to subscribe to this guy for your own benefit but it's entirely up to you.

Cheers all,

RG

ps..

Another guy that I have been 'subscribed' too for yonks...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE7JaY ... CqUHsz_Fag

In my honest opinion, these two guys are both awesome and I love watching their informative vids.
RG5023
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Ninja » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Not buying it, it's shit. :lolz:

Dunno what they were thinking to be honest.Unless this is setting the stage for some dramatic return to the real battlefield in the next glittered up turd they eject. Who knows..? :lmao:
Bundabergwarrior (BF2) - - NinjaWep (bc2) - - Ninjachilli (bf3) (bf4) - - [GC]Ninja (RO2)
Ninja
Server Tech

PostAuthor: Suzuki007 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:49 pm

I just got the beta enabled for download,

I will download it and see how it is with a open mind,

Totally agree with you though Ninja it's not Battlefield as we know it.

Suzuki007
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Ninja » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:08 am

In spite of what I was expecting, I tested hardline with high hopes (it's a new battlefield game after all) only to be let down again.

I think It feels (tell me I'm wrong) like bf4 and I coulda sworn I was playing a bf4 expansion. But according to EA this is a full price game with "premium" content and all the micro transactions you can think of. They wont be getting my money so easily this time :lmao:
It's the concept of this game that I'm not a fan of. Driving a four door sedan on city streets while shooting at cops and stealing money? Yeah nah.. That's not why I fell in love with the battlefield series all those years ago. ;)

Also I'm still really bitter at the devs and publisher after bf4, I don't appreciate being ripped off and it's always a case of once bitten twice shy with me. Don't call me anti-battlefield because I refuse to be ripped off and support their greedy agenda. :karaeka:

I'm going to continue to take the piss out of EA and Dice until they:
1- Fix the heap of shit broken game they sold me, blaze disconnections included.
2- Decide to develop and publish a game that I actually like! Classic battlefield! That means WAR not a cops and robbers GTA rip off. ;)
3- Give me a BJ and say sorry

You can say oh what a big surprise ninja doesn't like it or what ever ya want. The truth is I was, am and always will be a huge fan of Battlefield. I spent a lot of YEARS loyal and supporting of this game Through bf2, bc2, bf3 and bf4. It feels like I've spent the last 2 or 3 years waiting for "the next one" and every time it's just more polished up nard. :lmao:
For what ever reason, I just don't get that same "battlefield feeling" with hardline or even bf3/4 like I did with the older games.

BF2 Kubra dam

BC2 atacama desert

BF3 caspian

BF4 Golmud

Hardline :thumbup:
Bundabergwarrior (BF2) - - NinjaWep (bc2) - - Ninjachilli (bf3) (bf4) - - [GC]Ninja (RO2)
Ninja
Server Tech

PostAuthor: NoobHunter [NL] » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Well said Ninja, exactly my thoughts as well
NoobHunter [NL]
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Filthy_Pyro » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:21 pm

OMG i have it finally! i better like it lol
Filthy_Pyro

PostAuthor: Suzuki007 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Well guys it hurts me to say this,

I have only played a bit over an hour but I think I like it,

Early days but it is fun and runs OK so far :BigGun:

Vehicles are fun choppie is great fun much the same as BF4 but so far all in all good fun,

Further testing to be had :D

Suzuki007
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Nateoxide » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:51 pm

lols umadbros? <3 Hardline
Nateoxide

PostAuthor: Ninja » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:52 am

Nateoxide wrote:lols umadbros? <3 Hardline

Nope ;)
Ninja
Server Tech

PreviousNext

Return to Battlefield 4