Links Menu

BF Hardline

Re: BF Hardline

PostAuthor: Nateoxide » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:59 am

haha :buttkick: that all ya got a picture?
Nateoxide

PostAuthor: Ninja » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:25 pm

A picture speaks a thousand words bro :lmao:
Bundabergwarrior (BF2) - - NinjaWep (bc2) - - Ninjachilli (bf3) (bf4) - - [GC]Ninja (RO2)
Ninja
Server Tech

PostAuthor: Nateoxide » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Ninja wrote:A picture speaks a thousand words bro :lmao:

fair enough.
Nateoxide

PostAuthor: Ninja » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Lol this guy

Watch on youtube.com
Bundabergwarrior (BF2) - - NinjaWep (bc2) - - Ninjachilli (bf3) (bf4) - - [GC]Ninja (RO2)
Ninja
Server Tech

PostAuthor: Suzuki007 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:36 pm

:lolz: :lolz: :lolz: Brilliant.

Suzuki007
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Suzuki007 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:09 am

OK,

FYI I have progressed to level 6 now had enough time to better evaluate the game,

I like it it's fast paced lots of fun I thought there was no way I would like this game but I do,

It have had no issues with Netcode yay no issues with anything much to speak of TBH,

I was talking with RG the other day he said "where's my tanks" understandably so but I think RG you would have lots of fun in the armoured truck that is a tank replacement in this game and it owns,

It's not battlefield as we know it but it is a stable game and it's a pleasure to say that it actually runs :BigGun: :2Thumbs:

I think I have turned into a bit of a fan seeing as how badly BF4 was running in comparison,

In saying that I will not be pre ordering the game early I will be giving it some time and hope they don't stuff the final game like they have done in the past,

Once bitten twice shy,

So finally if it runs as well as it does now in theory it should run better I hope....I may look at purchasing it down the track because with more maps it could be lots a fun.

Suzuki007
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: RG5023 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:07 am

Watch on youtube.com
RG5023
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Nateoxide » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:00 pm

RG5023 wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

i pre ordered... but they have not taken any money off me yet. Snotty tells me yesterday that they wont take money till its released. He also told me he pre-ordered battlefield 3 and they didn't take his money untill 3 months after the release. in my view i thought pre-order was they get your money now... seems not that way. Seems useless to me. Yeah they might be able to say look how many copys we can sell before its out ect ect.... But if they are doing that.. What are they borrowing money of a bank or something to make these games haha i don't know. i wish i didn't pre-order it to keep you guys happy but i failed that. its a pretty stupid setup if you ask me. Maybe if they did take the money straight away they would have more money for testing fixing before release???? who knows.
Nateoxide

PostAuthor: RG5023 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:00 pm

Nateoxide wrote:i pre ordered... but they have not taken any money off me yet. Snotty tells me yesterday that they wont take money till its released.

That is usually the case but not always...

Nateoxide wrote: i wish i didn't pre-order it to keep you guys happy but i failed that.

I don't think that you failed at all, it's your money, your choice, it's not up to anyone but you, as to when & if you buy, wait or per-order.... It's entirely your choice.
No one will/should judge anyone about someone else's choice.

You pre-ordered it, good for you. You made a choice and you went through with it.

I only posted the vid, to add a point of view or option. If you took any offence, then that is not my intent.

In the end, it's a game & we're gamers. Gamers game, when and why you get any game is up to the individual.

The game looks good and I have heard good reports about it but I myself prefer war games and no-one can judge me on my choice.
I said to Suz the other day about it not having a tank in it. I was not whining about not having a tank, it was my way of saying that it's not a war game.

I hope that it's a great, value and action packed game, all I am saying is that I will keep my money until the game has proven itself.
I don't have any income at all at the moment. Phone calls and the mail scare the hell out of me in my current situation but that's just me.
I'm not judging anyone for whatever their choice is. Once I get back to being financial, I will donate some money to the Clan and then think about any games.

Cheers,

RG
RG5023
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Ninja » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:00 pm

The common argument is that the game should not be a full priced game, since it's basically a mod.
And if they gave us the ability to mod the game, the community would have developed this mod already. But they wouldn't make money from fan made mods.

Yeah I'm not a fan of the concept. That doesn't mean I wouldn't play it. But there's something bigger than that going on. The community needs to have its voice heard that we strictly don't approve of EA's current ethics. The ONLY way to get that against big business is to hit em in their wallet. They listen to one thing and one thing only. $$$$$$$

And you could say well they've come out and accepted they fucked up, yeah they have. Have they apologised to the pc community that copped the blunt end of the stick? No. They told us that the people "crying" about the game were RIGHT to do so! And basically promised us in a few interviews that they won't do it again. We'll see!

That's just them going in to damage control after all the negative feedback post hardline announcement.
"Oh fu*k if we want to sell hardline after spending the last 3 years working on it we better do something about the negative feedback from bf4!"

Watching all this unfold is priceless, battlefield history in the making :lmao:
Ninja
Server Tech

PreviousNext

Return to Battlefield 4