Links Menu

Locked Thread

Locked Thread

PostAuthor: NoobHunter [NL] » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:18 am

Lol Snotty,

My thread got locked this morning after being online for a few hours. It quickly was becoming very trending and replies mounting. I think they don't like the thread ;) :ban-split

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/fo ... 960378237/
NoobHunter [NL]
Honorary Clan Member

Re: Locked Thread

PostAuthor: HURT-U-I-WILL » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:09 am

I still can't believe some peeps were saying they would still pre-order the next game....

Either they have more money than good sense....or they are using mummies and daddies check-book.

Still very annoyed @ EA and DICE....we shouldn't even have to post this kind of commentary....it's a sad state for our beloved battlefield series. :dammit:
Cheers,

:hurt-u: HURT-U-I-WILL :hurt-u:

HURT-U-I-WILL
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: SnotGoblin » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:14 pm

Yeah like I said, they dont seem to like anyone bagging there game, and they shut it down pretty quickly, I copped a ban for being Abusive, when I didnt abuse anyone or swear or anything...

No freedom of speech, and dont dare dis their product or ask the community to vote with their feet.....

Really giving EA the big finger from here on in.... I dont even care if the game is actually alright, I wont buy it :)
SnotGoblin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: Ninja » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:20 pm

I'm with hurt, I don't get why people would still pre-order after the last joke, or even buy on release for that matter. Half of those people are probably trolling. The old saying about fools and their money comes to mind ;)

I can't believe they locked that thread noob, just shows their ignorance and arrogance. They weren't getting enough "stfu stop crying" comments :lmao:
Bundabergwarrior (BF2) - - NinjaWep (bc2) - - Ninjachilli (bf3) (bf4) - - [GC]Ninja (RO2)
Ninja
Server Tech

PostAuthor: NoobHunter [NL] » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:25 pm

SnotGoblin wrote:Yeah like I said, they dont seem to like anyone bagging there game, and they shut it down pretty quickly, I copped a ban for being Abusive, when I didnt abuse anyone or swear or anything...

No freedom of speech, and dont dare dis their product or ask the community to vote with their feet.....

Really giving EA the big finger from here on in.... I dont even care if the game is actually alright, I wont buy it :)

you got banned from the forum? lol. well you were nagging a bit like a wifey in that topic hehe (joke).

I really would have loved my thread to stay open for a week. I bet it would have exploded (stay in your cages you know who!)
NoobHunter [NL]
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Suzuki007 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:54 pm

Noobster that thread was bloody well put together well done mate,

What a pity EA are so protective of there mountains of money,

In the end this is all they truly worry about and this proves it,

Quick lock this thread it will do lots of damage to our pre orders and in the end loss of income the number one priority,

This has now bloody nearly made up my mind not to purchase anything EA again just because of there attitude alone what a sad state of affairs the BF series has turned out to be with EA in control :argue: :thumbdown: :x

Suzuki007
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: NoobHunter [NL] » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Suzuki007 wrote:Noobster that thread was bloody well put together well done mate,

Quick lock this thread it will do lots of damage to our pre orders and in the end loss of income the number one priority,

This has now bloody nearly made up my mind not to purchase anything EA again just because of there attitude alone what a sad state of affairs the BF series has turned out to be with EA in control :argue: :thumbdown: :x

Thanks m8, I collected info and vids on this for a while. I was planning to put online for BF5 but thought now would be a good time.

Yeah definitely they locked it for fear this would remain a trending topic (and you can by bumping it) and hurting their sales. It had 91 responses within a matter of hours!

I have no doubt though that they will see a sharp decline in their pre-orders and sales for Hardline...
NoobHunter [NL]
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Suzuki007 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:32 pm

NoobHunter [NL] wrote:
Suzuki007 wrote:Noobster that thread was bloody well put together well done mate,

I have no doubt though that they will see a sharp decline in their pre-orders and sales for Hardline...

Yep bet there wont be the take up of BF3/4 and rightly so it's not a war game for one thing,

I told the misses last night about the new battlefield hardline game coming out she said another war game? I said no it's more like a kiddies cops and robbers,

She went on to say makes no sense Battlefield is war,

She does not even play the game LOL.

P.S I will wait with baited breath on the return comments I receive on this :lolz:

Suzuki007
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: NoobHunter [NL] » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Suzuki007 wrote:
NoobHunter [NL] wrote:

Yep bet there wont be the take up of BF3/4 and rightly so it's not a war game for one thing,

I told the misses last night about the new battlefield hardline game coming out she said another war game? I said no it's more like a kiddies cops and robbers,

She went on to say makes no sense Battlefield is war,

She does not even play the game LOL.

P.S I will wait with baited breath on the return comments I receive on this :lolz:

What kind of comment you expect? Something like: You call "Harry" your misses?
NoobHunter [NL]
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Suzuki007 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Hmmm yep a bit like that :lolz:

Suzuki007
Honorary Clan Member

Return to Battlefield 4