Links Menu

Idea for a DayZ thing

No server currently available

Idea for a DayZ thing

PostAuthor: Greebly » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:26 pm

So I was thinking if we got a bunch of people together, then we could split each other into two teams and do a survival kind of thing where the two teams are pitted against eachother on a locked server (Ours, if its still around), and the idea is to survive and kill the opposing team with whatever and however you can. Each team would be in a separate channel on mumbles after an initial group conversation. Each team would be assigned a half of the map to start on (West/east) via probably a flip of the coin then, move into separate channel and discuss where their starting location would be. Once this is done and both teams are ready, it is then up to the team to decide how they go about playing. Do they venture into the enemy territory to find better loot? Do they find a gun then instantly head off into the enemy teams territory to hunt them down ASAP? Do you play offensive or defensive?

Just an idea I had. Invite as many of your friends as you want. The more the merrier... >:)

Greebly
Clan Member

Re: Idea for a DayZ thing

PostAuthor: Red Barron » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:04 pm

I'm gonna sound like a noob when i say this but if the teams are going to be huge should they start out with different clothing, so one team has ttsko the other has the gorka military stuff. So there is less confusion in mumbles.

Oh by the way I'll be on Greeblys team :D
And I need to fix my mumbles :(
I changed my name ;P
Red Barron
Clan Member

PostAuthor: Red Barron » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:05 pm

On another note is it possible to lock servers yet?
I changed my name ;P
Red Barron
Clan Member

PostAuthor: Greebly » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:32 pm

I have no clue if its possible to lock servers, I just assume that you can :p PHYLER!!!. And I was thinking we all start as fresh spawns to make it even, but perhaps have different coloured spawn clothes like, red vs blue or something generic like that.

As for confusion, teams should come up with their own way of identifying team mates if they split up or they get confused. Or have like a specific item of clothing that everyone needs to wear once they all find it. Like say pink baseball caps or something crazy like that :p

We should also do it like a captains draft. Two team captains (I'll be one, of course xD) And whoever else wants to can be the other, then everyone else can 'line up' and the two captains will pick. Or we could just see who wants to go where then balance it out afterwards?

Greebly
Clan Member

PostAuthor: Red Barron » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:16 pm

Greebly wrote: Like say pink baseball caps or something crazy like that :p

Pink all the way! haha
I changed my name ;P
Red Barron
Clan Member

PostAuthor: Vahlor » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:49 pm

I'll be in..

Jacko sent me a message last week asking me to come to a Dayz night on sunday... I was there and you wont believe this... he didnt turn up lol That boy couldnt organize himself a root in a brothel :lolz:

Anyway... i have been playing a lot on my own, its a little boring but I'm over BF4.

Vahlor
Clan Member

PostAuthor: Greebly » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Yeah he asked me to come too, I didn't turn up because other things showed up for me but no surprise that he didn't show up, I think he had some new game or something else.

I like to play, it just does get boring when you're alone... Better with friends...

Greebly
Clan Member

Return to DayZ