Links Menu

Battlefront Beta

Have your say here....

Battlefront Beta

PostAuthor: NoobHunter [NL] » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:25 am

Lots of crickets in here nowadays! Let me live up the place. :peace:

How many of u good fellas are going to try out the Beta that's coming out "Early October"? :luke:

I will have a crack this time at the Beta, will be good way for me to decide whether EA deserves my hard earned cash (realistically no, but hey...)
NoobHunter [NL]
Honorary Clan Member

Re: Battlefront Beta

PostAuthor: Alius^Cairo » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:33 pm

Hahah i will i will!!!!

I'm hoping that it picks up some of the slack that previous ea titles have created =D

Ten bucks though i wont get a chance to play it :)

Alius^Cairo
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Suzuki007 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:20 am

cheers for the info Noobster,

Yep I will be for sure.

Suzuki007
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: SnotGoblin » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:32 pm

hate Battlefront before it even starts :P

No community run servers, so no big clan nights or communities....

You have a skill based match making system (which they have been experimenting with BF4 players on)
And form a party of max of 8 players..... and then join a random server somewhere that the match making system decides on....

So big clans? sorry tough luck, you cant play together.... want to run a server.... nope, not going to happen....

From the game play I have seen, and taking into account the above... I am not really interested in CoD with lazers :P

Its a Console port again sadly, and they have decided to be so lazy with the port, that there is no in game server browser or anything...
SnotGoblin
Site Admin

PostAuthor: HURT-U-I-WILL » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:49 am

SnotGoblin wrote:hate Battlefront before it even starts :P

You have a skill based match making system (which they have been experimenting with BF4 players on)
And form a party of max of 8 players..... and then join a random server somewhere that the match making system decides on....

So big clans? sorry tough luck, you cant play together.... want to run a server.... nope, not going to happen....

From the game play I have seen, and taking into account the above... I am not really interested in CoD with lazers :P

Its a Console port again sadly, and they have decided to be so lazy with the port, that there is no in game server browser or anything...

Well that sucks Big Time....bloody EA have finally done it....Given the PC community the big Raspberry! :doh:
Cheers,

:hurt-u: HURT-U-I-WILL :hurt-u:

HURT-U-I-WILL
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Suzuki007 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:04 am

SnotGoblin wrote:hate Battlefront before it even starts :P

Bugger EA BUGGER YOU TO HELL AND BACK I was so looking forward to this as a clan/mates game FARK. :bigcry: :crazyman: :thumbdown: :doh: :WTF: :rage:

Suzuki007
Honorary Clan Member

Return to General Discussion