Links Menu

Operator 6

Have your say here....

Operator 6

PostAuthor: Suzuki007 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:47 am

New game hmm looks interesting I'm thinking is it a copy of Hardline.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/359550/

Suzuki007
Honorary Clan Member

Re: Operator 6

PostAuthor: Alius^Cairo » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:17 pm

I think my bro is getting it for Christmas, so if you want to hold out till' then i can tell you how it goes!!

Although i have to admit some of the play looks goooood!

Alius^Cairo
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Alius^Cairo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Ok guys, i thought that i would give this game some time before i gave any feedback to you fellas so here it is! XD

First Cons;

1- No campaign.
2- Loading screen sometimes takes a VERY long time, I'm not sure why but it doesn't happen that often thankfully.
3- Random connection errors pop up every 8+ games (although that may just be myself and Hawk)
4- Hit reg is a bit hit and miss, e.g. I often get one-shot killed with no time to respond, but... on the reply cam i shows that i get peppered with bullets before i get downed.
5- No way near forgiving as BF4, e.g. health doesn't regenerate, take less shots, more stealth and team work related. If you get stuck on a team with a moron, it will give you a hard time to win.
6- It doesn't happen often, but camping is a solid tactic in this attack/defend game. On the flip side, the maps allow you to infiltrate almost every room from every direction! And take those suckers from behind and nail their ass!! Personally my favourite tactic.....
7- There is less customization to your weaponry than in BF4
8- No vehicles/Pretty much all close quarters (I actually like that though)

Second, Pros;

1- It won't take long until you can buy your first Operator, to which there are many, and you are given a few ways to customize them (Not as heavy as BF4 though). Research which operator would suite you! as there is a different perk with each operator! Also there cannot be two of the same operators in one game, so pick quickly.
2- Its different from BF4!! A lot more strategic and tense.
3- All of the Operators are fairly balanced, with an enemy operator that can counter you, or likewise them.
4- Although there are not too many maps (all of which are mostly close range) they have multiple levels inside them and buttloads of ways to infiltrate/defend those buildings that have a Hostage/Objective/bomb hidden inside.
5. Very team based which to be honest is a nice change.
6- All of the maps are very different but well made with no glitches that i have encountered and fun to play on. Also while the maps may only be a (Large) building, there are a lot packed into them and it does not look the same. (addon to 4)
7- Takes less juice than BF4. (on Ultra I am getting a solid 175fps, compared to BF4 Ultra 80 average)
8- Explosives are very limited, so there won't be any areas choked down with heaps of frags, C4 rpgs etc.

In-game Multiplayer if you do decide to get it, this will be the first thing you have to do - At the start of each map, the attacking team leads small droids with cameras into the target area to locate the objective, as well as any traps or camping spots that the enemy are scheming, and then plan how you can get inside alive. Conversely the defending team spends that time trying to set up barricades for doors, reinforcements to walls, explosive traps and prevent the attacking teams from finding their given objectives.

Now personally I am loving this game, I bought it on Christmas after watching Hawk play it and getting quite jelly XD It is fun to play, with the aim of the game and map changing constantly, the intensity to the game-play as well as the warm fuzzy feeling when you don't die and work as a team with friends!

I am pretty bad at reviews so i hope this helps you guys decide, instead of confusing the hell out of you ahahaha!! And if you have any questions shoot for it!

Cheers and have a Happy New Year guys!!!!!!

Alius^Cairo
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: HURT-U-I-WILL » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:37 am

Alius^Cairo wrote:.

.....take those suckers from behind and nail their ass!!

Clearly someone who has been playing games around Noob too long!!! :lolz:
Cheers,

:hurt-u: HURT-U-I-WILL :hurt-u:

HURT-U-I-WILL
Honorary Clan Member

PostAuthor: Alius^Cairo » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:29 am

Hahah well as they say Hurt, Good o'le Noob just rubs off on you ahaha :noobster:

Alius^Cairo
Honorary Clan Member

Return to General Discussion